Slipper Sample Pack
No matter the occasion, type of weather, or time of year, wearing comfortable, proper fitting footwear isn’t an option – it’s a necessity.
Even when indoors, it’s incredibly important to have the appropriate shoes or slippers on. Being barefoot is not an option. As a diabetic, keeping your feet protected, safe, and accommodated is critical because something as simple as stubbing a toe or stepping on a random something can lead to a serious foot complication. Whether on concrete or carpet, our slippers are designed to support individuals every step of the way.
For: Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Pain/Heel Spurs, Foot soreness, Flat Feet, and Pronation/Supination
Use: Indoor Comfort & Protection
Slipper Sample Pack Includes
- Women's No. 21 Smooth Toe Slipper in Camel (Size 7)
- Women's No. 39 Moc Toe Slipper in Sand (Size 7)
- Women's No. 99 Open Back Slipper in Camel (Size 7)
- Men's No. 18 Smooth Toe Slipper in Espresso (Size 10)
- Men's No. 34 Moc Toe Slipper in Camel (Size 10)
- Men's No. 92 Open Back Slipper in Espresso (Size 10)
- Premium Suede Upper
- Soft Faux-Shearling Lining
- Supportive Foam Footbed
- Durable Outsole, Can Be Worn Indoors or Outdoors
- Protective Toe Box and Heel Counter
- Super Light Weight
- Removable Footbed
Our slippers are only available in full sizes and a single width. If between sizes, we recommend sizing down.
- Men's: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
- Women's: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11